Review by Stacy Zemon
The custom roadcase is pre-wired as a charging/docking station with an external power connector. It has swivel castor wheels (two with locking mechanisms) and a canvas lid strap. The system is controlled via a wireless DMX transmitter and requires no additional power cables or outlets.
The OmniSistem wireless DMX uplighting system features individual chargers for each pod and transmits up to 400 feet. The 13 lb TRI SMD LED red, green and blue LED light cubes (RGB Color Mixing – 16.7 million colors) are a respectable 6.25” x 8.5” in diameter, have removable diffusers for larger throw applications. The lights have 5 different operating modes.
Each cube is powered by a rechargeable sealed battery very low power consumption that will hold it’s charge for up to 20 hours and is wireless DMX enabled. With an external PowerCon power plug port on the roadcase, there is only one power cord needed to charge 12 units.
- A quality roadcase for easy transportation and safe storage
- Wireless DMX transmitter with antenna
- 12, 3W battery operated wireless DMX pods with hanging brackets
- Manual mode with red, green and blue dimming
- Auto Mode with 5 different functions including: Flash, Auto fade in and out, Auto change with 7 colors, Chase and chase speed functions
- Sound Active
- 3, 4 or 6 Channels of DMX-512
- LED COUNT: 12 3W TRI SMD
- LED SIZE: 3W TRI SMD (There are 12 3W diodes in each of the 12 pods)
- LED RATED WATTAGE: 3W
- POD CONNECTORS: 3-pin XLR Connectors
- AVERAGE RATED LED LIFE: 100,000 HRS
- CONTROL: DMX-512 (3CH, 4CH & 6CH Modes), Stand alone (sound active, auto)
- CASE DIMENSIONS: 53″ x 15″ x 18″
- CHARGING: 6 hours to fully charge with a minimum use of 10 hours between full charges
Why I Like This System
Over the past couple of years, having uplighting to sell to clients has become “all the rage” in our business. If you’ve been considering jumping on the bandwagon but are uncertain about what products to buy, consider the OmniSistem wireless DMX uplighting system solution.
With it, you’ll save time setting up with no fuss, no muss messy wires to contend with. The standard price tag is $5,995 but Pro Mobile DJ fans can pick it up for a thousand dollars less – $4,995 just by mentioning this review.
This is a great product and in my opinion, is well worth the investment because this system can quickly pay for itself and then start making you extra income. Monthly payments are available through NLFX Professional, so why not buy two OmniSistems?
For more information and to purchase this product, visit NLFX Professional or call 888-660-6696.
Stacy Zemon – Publisher and Chief Scribe
Stacy’s work as a Writer, Author and Publisher have enabled her to spawn the largest number of DJ business owners in the world!
Stacy is also the Founder & President of DJ Video Network – Internet TV for DJs, by DJs.
Her mission is to provide educational resources for DJs that support their professional growth and financial prosperity.
Write to her c/o Stacy@ProMobileDJ.com or call 877-442-7170.