Doug Sandler created his Nice Guys Finish First program in a world where too many companies think of their customers as just a number. Since 1984 Doug has been entertaining group sizes from 10 to 10,000. As Doug started his career in the DJ business he always kept an eye on the importance of exceptional customer service. It really wasn’t until a career changing performance in 1992 that Doug truly understood the importance of exceeding customer service expectations. Since then, Doug has performed as a DJ and MC in front of nearly half a million people and has won awards and recognition all over the country for his amazing ability to keep a crowd engaged.
Doug Sandler’s Coaching,
Workshops & Programs
Doug’s one-on-one coaching, workshops and programs are great for multi-system or single system companies that are looking for repeat business, referral business and to gain customers for life. All of his programs are designed to improve relationships and create a better understanding of customer expectations. His programs help people in the industry put the word “service” back into customer service.
The “Finish First” programs are all highly interactive. Expect these results:
1. Better communication between you and your customers.
2. For multi-system companies, more cooperation among your team.
3. A higher level of customer service and communication with your clients.
4. Improved relationships with your customers.
If your customer service is not getting 5 star results, Doug and will analyze what improvements should be made and present the findings to you and help you make the changes needed to improve your bottom line. His programs involve 100% participation and unique style. He is passionate about his message and when you see him speak or read his blog it is easy to see why Nice Guys Finish First.
To reach Doug about how his services can help your DJ business, contact him: email@example.com or 410-340-6861.
The companies that win today understand the importance of having systems in place to provide exemplary service, making people a priority over products, putting the client experience at the top of the list and valuing relationships over technology. Successful businesses approach the future with an attitude of high touch over high tech. Nice Guys Finish First provides stories, lessons, concrete takeaways and action items.
The reader will go beyond finding out why nice guys finish first and discover how to be successful using the lessons provided. The book walks the reader down a path to becoming a student of Sandler’s system: Invest, Inspire and Execute. The chapters break the system down into smaller pieces, guiding the reader through practical application and lessons about leadership, technology, consistency, trust and empowerment.
By reading Nice Guys Guys Finish First readers will:
1. Understand not only why nice guys finish first but also HOW to be nice and finish first.
2. Develop great habits that will allow the reader to develop great relationships.
3. Achieve personal and professional goals while maximizing performance.
4. Become an effective leader while building lasting relationships.
5. Learn how to maintain a positive attitude, be happy and stay in control of your professional and personal life.
Buy Nice Guys Finish First at Amazon