By Stacy Zemon, Publisher & Chief Scribe
Figuring out the best times to post content to social media accounts can be a challenge. If you are not currently using social media platforms, I highly recommend that you start.
Using social media as a part of your marketing mix is very important these days. Social media platforms allow you to connect with your target audience, build relationships with your prospects, attract new business leads and most importantly share content and information as it relates to your industry.
If you are not currently using social media platforms to market your small business, you are definitely missing out on new business opportunities for your company.
Just take a look at some of these social media marketing statistics:
- 43% of all marketers found a customer via LinkedIn and 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook.
- 72% of all internet users are now active on social media
- Emails that include social sharing buttons have a click-through-rate 158% higher than emails that do not include social sharing buttons.
- 47% of Americans say Facebook is their #1 influencer of purchases
- 86% of consumers use social media today in their purchase decision process
Here are six tools that you can use to market your DJ business with social media:
1. Hootsuite – Is a social media dashboard management software application that you can use to to manage multiple social media accounts, schedule messages and analyze your social media traffic.
2. Twitterfeed – Is a nifty tool that automates all of the content that you want to share via your social media accounts. You can use this tool to automatically share content to your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts.
3. SocialOomph – for Twitter fans (like myself) can help you save time by automating and scheduling your tweets via Twitter.
4. Shareaholic – one of my favorite social sharing and content marketing plugins, lets you share articles published from your website or blog with just one click via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,LinkedIn, Google+, Stumbleupon and more.
5. Mention –a fantastic tool that allows you to monitor your social media activity by getting alerts on who has mentioned you and your brand,
6. Buffer – like Twitterfeed is a social media management app that gives you the ability to manage your social media networks, by scheduling posts to Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.