Review by Stacy Zemon
With its multi-angle adjustable design, you can now securely position your iPad for optimal viewing and accessibility, while all controls, buttons and connection ports remain free from obstruction. Its universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand.
Designed and manufactured in Italy, the iKlip is constructed from dense thermoplastic molded components. This material is very strong and durable, yet also extremely lightweight making it the ideal, stable option for most stand types.
You can use it for viewing during events, notes and presentation materials during seminars or client meetings, your iPad DJ apps and Karaoke apps for live “play along” singing. If you’ve got a sequencer or instrument app, iKlip puts your iPad right where you need it since it can also be mounted on tabletop stands, making it the perfect DJ or virtual instrument player performance companion.
- Sure-grip touch points securely holds your iPad without scratching or marring it
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- iKlip installs on your mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad is clipped into iKlip
- Multi-mount design provides both horizontal and vertical orientation of your iPad
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom
- Weight: 240 gr / 8.46 oz
- Dimension: 195 x 190 x 130 mm / 7.67 x 7.48 x 5.11 in
- Material: Thermoplastic
Street Price: About $40.00
Click here for more information
Stacy Zemon, Publisher & Chief Scribe
To her credit, Stacy Zemon has spawned more professional Mobile DJ business owners than anyone in the industry — anywhere! She is widely considered a leading authority and has become a distinguished leader during the course of her extensive career as a DJ Entertainer. Stacy is author of the world’s best-selling DJ books: The Mobile DJ Handbook, The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook and The Mobile DJ MBA, and is a longtime writer for DJ Times magazine. Her mission is to provide educational resources for DJs that support their professional growth and financial prosperity. Write to her c/o Stacy@ProMobileDJ.com