At NAMM 2011, JBL Professional introduced its EON210P Portable PA system.
The system includes two 10-inch, 2-way speakers, an 8-channel powered stereo mixer with four digital effects, two 15-foot speaker cables and a storage compartment for microphones and accessories.
The mixer and storage compartment attach to the rear of the speakers for transport, making for a total weight of 33 pounds. Hallelujah!
The EON210P can accommodate multiple microphones, instruments, portable music players and other audio sources. It features:
- Channels 1–4 include XLR/1/4-inch combination connectors, individual Bass and Treble controls and an effect send
- Channels 5-6 have a pair of 1/4-inch stereo and a pair of stereo RCA jacks
- Channels 7–8 have a 3.5mm stereo jack.
- The mixer also features a 30V phantom power supply for use with condenser microphones, 1/4-inch TRS and RCA stereo output jacks for connection to recording devices or for external routing, in addition to a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack.
- A 300-watt-peak stereo amplifier and 2-way speakers, each with a 1.5-inch neodymium compression-driver tweeter and 10-inch high-excursion woofer.
The EON210P can reportedly deliver 124dB peak system output and each speaker is said to be able to provide coverage over a 100º x 60º listening area. The speakers can be placed on a floor or table, or pole-mounted using the speakers’ 36mm pole-mount socket.
This quality system is ideal for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours in separate locations from the reception room, or gigs in small rooms with less than 100 guests.
Street Price: About $1,000
For more information visit: JBL Professional
Stacy Zemon, Publisher and Chief Scribe
Stacy Zemon is internationally considered a leading authority and leader in the DJ industry. She has reached an audience of millions as a Radio, Club, Karaoke and Mobile Disc Jockey.
What’s more, Stacy’s efforts as a Writer, Author and Publisher have enabled her to spawn the largest number of DJ business owners in the world!
She is author of the world’s best-selling DJ books: The Mobile DJ Handbook, The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook and The Mobile DJ MBA, and was a longtime writer for DJ Times magazine.
Her mission is to provide educational resources for DJs that support their professional growth and financial prosperity.
Write to her c/o Stacy@ProMobileDJ.com or call 877-442-7170.
For the longer version of Stacy’s story, click here. To learn about the business services she provides for other DJs, click here.