THE MOBILE DJ HANDBOOK
How to Start & Run a Profitable Mobile Disc Jockey Service
This is the world’s best-selling book on how to become a professional mobile disc jockey. Join forty thousand other DJs, and learn the nuts-and-bolts of how to successfully start and run your own mobile entertainment company — and earn top dollar doing it!
“The Mobile DJ Handbook is not only a great resource for aspiring disc jockeys who desire to be successful in this highly competitive business, but also for those experienced pros who want to keep ahead.”- Mobile Beat magazine
“One of the best things about The Mobile DJ Handbook is that it is written in down-to-earth language. By incorporating advice from several industry leaders, Stacy has made the path easier for the first-time company owner.” – DJZone.net
“The revised second edition of The Mobile DJ Handbook will most likely keep it at the number one spot as the world’s top selling disc jockey book.” – DiscJockey101.com
This book is for DJs who:
- Lack the knowledge on how to transition from DJing for fun into a profitable business
- Have started their business but don’t know how to manage it
- Run an operation and need some fine-tune adjustments
After reading the book you will know how to:
- Establish a professional operation
- Effectively run a 21st century mobile DJ service
- Gain an edge over your local competition
- Purchase the right gear at the right price
- Put together a comprehensive music library on a budget
- Seek out the many event possibilities on weekends and weekdays
- Manage a multi-system and full-service business
- Use microphone techniques and interactive skills to get a crowd going
- Be successful based on advice from some top DJs
- And Lots more…
The Mobile DJ Handbook also includes sample marketing materials that you can customize for your own use!
Each copy of The Mobile DJ Handbook comes personally autographed by the author, Stacy Zemon.
About the Author
Stacy Zemon has been DJing for over 30 years all over the country. She is a current writer for DJ Times Magazine and is an endorsed artist for Promo Only Music & Video as well as American DJ Lighting.
Stacy is the author of the best selling book on the disc jockey business, The Mobile DJ Handbook, founder of ProMobileDJ and is an active member of dozens of DJ associations.