How to Achieve Success, Grow Your Business and Get Paid to Party
“The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook is full of tools and strategies to fully understand the skills and principles you’ll need to achieve career, financial and personal success!”
- Mobile Beat magazine
This book provides a road map for securing more events and becoming the highest paid DJ in your market. It is an essential reference manual jam-packed with practical tools, expert tips and cost-effective methods for achieving dramatic results.
Topics Covered Include How to: Create and Implement a Marketing Plan; Convert Prospects into Loyal Clients; Generate Free Publicity; Make Important Strategic Alliances; Maximize Your Profits and much, much more.
“Forget those self-help books full of cod psychology written by dubiously qualified Californians. Any self-respecting DJ should lay their hands on The DJ Sales and Marketing Handbook.” – DJ Times Magazine
“Although I am not a DJ, I purchased The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook to help me in marketing my photo booth rental business. The book contains real-life specific marketing advice to any business serving the special events industry like how to break in to the Bar Mitzvah Market, when to advertise for different event types, what to do after completing an event, how to deal professionally with complaints, etc. A must read to create a successful business.”
- H. Khirala
This book is for DJs who:
- want to learn various approaches to effective sales techniques
- desire detailed information on advertising, promotion and publicity
- need to develop a strategic marketing campaign
After reading the book you will know how to:
- Convert clients into loyal ambassadors for your company
- Get the greatest return on investment from your marketing campaign
- Receive major advertising discounts by using the right tactics
- Narrow your niche to increase your profitability
- Provide stellar customer service and turn lemons into lemonade
- Upsell clients into premium packages and earn top dollar for events
- Create and maintain the mindset of millionaire entrepreneurs
- Price your services correctly based on a variety of variables
- Focus on what’s most important based on advice from some top DJs
- And Lots more….
The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook also includes sample materials that you can customize and use!
Each copy of The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook comes personally autographed by the author, Stacy Zemon.
“The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook is full of useful information that can be used immediately, not abstract concepts but real life tips and advice. This has already made a difference in my business and I just finished reading it. EVERY DJ SHOULD READ THIS BOOK.”
- James Diclemente “DJ Jimmy”
About the Author
Stacy Zemon has been DJing for over 30 years all over the country. She is a current writer for DJ Times Magazine and is an endorsed artist for Promo Only Music & Video as well as American DJ Lighting.
Stacy is the author of the best selling book on the disc jockey business, The Mobile DJ Handbook, founder of ProMobileDJ and is an active member of several of DJ associations.
Get your autographed copy of The DJ Sales & Marketing Handbook for only $24.95